- USSF Referee Game Report - gamereport.doc, gamereport.pdf
- Senior Referee Information Form - form1.doc, form1.pdf
- Guide to Procedures for Referees, Assistant Referees, and Fourth Officials - pg.pdf
- Travel Expense Policy
- Travel Reimbursement Form
- Waiver of Liability [Word Document] 7/29/03
- Senior Referee Certification Checklist - 2005 [PDF Document] 7/04
If you are involved in an incident as a referee (i.e., Referee, AR, or 4th Official) that requires you to file a report with the State Association - for referee assault, referee abuse, or coach misconduct - you need to file a report. Click here to see definitions of the terms referee assault, referee abuse, and coaches misconduct. The report may be used for other reportable incidents also and an "Other" box has been provided
To file the report properly and have it considered for review and possible action, you need to submit it within forty-eight (48) hours.
- The email report serves as official notification and documentation of the incident.
- For incidents occuring at adult games, you must file an electronic report AND also mail a signed copy of the report to: