READ ALL OF THE DIRECTIONS BELOW
If you received a 2020 badge, your 2020 referee certification has been extended through 2021. However, you still must complete the required annual training to receive your 2021 badge. Your fee for 2021 is only $10. There is no classroom or field training required for 2021 recertification.
TO START. Go to our Officials Management System (OMS): https://mdcvasrp.omgtsys.com
1. Select “Member Sign In.” Enter your username and password.
2. Select "Registration" on the Menu Bar at the top of the page.
3. Select "Register for a Clinic / Fitness Test."
4. On the next page, answer the "Yes/No" question and more questions will be revealed.
DO NOT SELECT RECERTIFICATION CLINIC.
5. Select Referee and Supplemental Training.
6. On the next page, Reserve Course SA-06-0621-GRAT.
7. Follow the directions to pay the $10.00 by credit card.
Be sure to scroll down to the bottom of each page to be able to select the next page.
IMPORTANT. Under “Registration Type” select “Supplemental Training.” If you select Recertification, your fee will be $40 and you will have different lessons.
ONLINE LESSONS. There are five lessons to your Annual Training:
1. 2021 Grassroots Refresher - USSF (45 minutes)
2. 2021 Law Changes - USSF (45 minutes)
3. 2021 Grassroots Referee Recert Quiz (60 minutes)
DO NOT CREATE A NEW LOGIN AT THE LEARNING CENTER. YOU ALREADY HAVE ONE.
4. 2021 Learning Center Intro to Safety (15 minutes)
5. 2021 Learning Center SafeSport (15 minutes)
Complete the online lessons by selecting “Start” beside each lesson, in order.
Everyone must complete Lessons 1 – 4.
Lesson 5, SafeSport Training, is required for referees 18 years or older, or who are turning 18 during the 2021 calendar year. Lesson 5 will show "complete" for referees who are not 18 or not turning 18.
When you complete the online lessons, we can approve your 2021 referee certification. You will receive your 2021 badge by mail in about two weeks.
Revised February 28, 2021