Attention All College-Bound Referees!

We have established a new on-line database for referees attending college. This will let us stay in touch with you while you’re away at college and, if you want to referee while at college, to connect you with local assignors. This is strictly voluntary on your part and you can change the information at anytime or remove your name from the database. If you would like to register, please click here.

If you have any questions, please contact the State Office at 703-491-1717 or