Certification for 2013 ending soon....
Before you begin, please read the following:
PLEASE ENSURE THAT THERE IS A CLINIC FOR YOU TO ATTEND BEFORE YOU REGISTER AND PAY THE FEES FOR 2013. TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION FOR 2013 IS ALMOST OVER. PLEASE REVIEW THE CLINIC LISTINGS (first bulleted item on top left of the homepage) AND CHECK FOR AVAILABLE CLINICS AND CLASSES.
- To register, be certified, and receive a badge as a USSF and Metro DC-Virginia State Referee Program referee, you must complete all of the steps of the registration process.
- Prior to registration/payment at the US Soccer site, know which clinic you plan to enroll in and which grade level certification you will be seeking. Check the "Clinic Listings" first (located on the left of the page). Choose your grade accordingly. Read the DEFINITION OF REFEREE GRADE LEVELS by clicking here. Referee grades are not school grades.
- If you are a returning/recertifying referee, DO NOT REGISTER AS A NEW USER. This will create another record for you in the national database system. Your User ID and password are on the registration card that you received for 2012. If you do not know your User ID and PW, contact Carol Shaeffer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-491-1717.
- Our state association is listed as "DC/Virginia" in the pull-down list on the registration form.
- Do not indicate on the registration form that you want to upgrade unless all requirements to upgrade will be completed by the end of December 2012. The upgrade question only applies to those referees who are eligible to move up to Grade 7 or higher. Upgrading within the entry level grades is different. Contact the State Office regarding the upgrade process.
- EMAIL: email@example.com
- PHONE: 703-491-1717